To all our customers, suppliers and partners who have been affected by the recent flooding in Queensland, we hope that the damage caused by the floods is minimal and can be easily rectified. We got lucky, and despite the flood levels rising, our new space in Rocklea stayed clear of the expanding water. If you haven’t been so lucky and need repairs to your asphalt surfaces, please get in touch. We can talk about how best to support you; and make any needed repairs or facilitate additional asphalt works for your property or business.
If you’ve had the stress and concern of flood damage, getting repairs from a company you can trust, who will cover everything, make the process easy and straightforward, and who you know will do a great job, is key. There’s a reason more than 90% of our customers come back to us when they need additional asphalt services. We are committed to quality work and are known for our friendly and professional customer service. While we can’t undo the damage flooding causes, we can ensure that any repairs are undertaken to the highest standards, in an efficient and expert manner.
Our friendly team of asphalt specialists are here to help you, whatever the size of your job. Be it a pothole or parking lot repair, road resurfacing or a crack fill, we’ll get it done right the first time, and for a fair price. Contact us today – phone 07 3393 9221 / 0419 142 785 (for urgent works), email email@example.com or complete our online form (https://pothole.com.au/contact/) – and we can chat about your needs.
Unsure what asphalt services we offer? We’ve got everything covered! Whether you’re looking to surface or resurface a car park, repair, or fill in a pothole or crack, add a speed bump or put in a new driveway, we can help you. We have an expert team who are experienced and know what they are doing (and how to talk to you to ensure your needs are met). We have the latest in specialised equipment to make sure your job is complete as efficiently as possible and to the highest standards.
Our full range of asphalt services include:
- Road profiling – save money with our top of the range and versatile road profilers.
- Overlaying and sealing alligator cracking to avoid the expense of reconstructing a complete asphalt area.
- Electrical trenches to support the laying of new power supply cables.
- Repair of trip hazards to make your walking surfaces safe for your customers.
- Crack sealing of pavements to repair and prevent major pavement breakdowns.
- Speed bumps.
- Line marking to refresh or amend the layout / look of your carpark or road.
- Pothole repairs – avoid a very expensive asphalt repair or reconstruction by fixing potholes quickly before further deterioration of the road sub-base starts to occur.
- Driveways – new driveways as well as refreshing or repairing existing driveways.
We work with many different clients: residential and body corporates, trades, commercial properties, and large-scale construction. Our reputation is your security. We are proud members of the Australian Flexible Pavement Association, and the Civil Contractors Federation. We are CM3 certified.